Lecturer in Algorithms and/or Programming Languages
The Department of Computer Science is dedicated to the academic excellence through teaching and research in Informatics, Computer Science, Signal and Image Processing, Computer Networks, and Telecommunications. The Department is developing considerable strengths in the area of Informatics and offers a Bachelor of Science in Applied Informatics supplemented by a Master of Information Systems and Digital Innovation. The Department of Computer Science seeks to appoint a Lecturer in Algorithms and/or Programming Languages who can contribute to both our Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels and who is committed to the success and development of Neapolis University Pafos.
The successful candidate needs to possess the following:
- A PhD in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
- A BSc and MSc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- University level teaching experience with emphasis on practice-based and visual teaching methodologies.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development.
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic; ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters in the higher education setting.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Expected to reside in Pafos An internationally competitive remuneration package is offered according to qualifications and experience.
All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Department, by email at [email protected]
Applications should include:
- Application form (download here)
- A cover letter and a Curriculum Vitae
- A brief overview of your research interests as well as a brief description of your future research plans – in English and in Geek language – up to 1500 words
- Names and contact details of at least three (3) academic referees
CLOSING DATE: 28th February 2021.